Thursday

Right a tidy up ๐Ÿงน

 Umm all ways a good idea to tidy up ๐Ÿงน when me bottle of morphine has gone missing umm , 

Yep you lot might roll around on the floor saying RBD-REM dream disorders yea , 

I awake up in the morning and think how did that get there spooky ๐Ÿ‘ป lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ umm wonder were I put that bottle of morphine to umm ๐Ÿค” like I say tidy up ๐Ÿงน and see through the trees ๐ŸŒฒ ๐ŸŒณ ๐ŸŒฒ trees a bit umm my NHS surgeon  ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ Coowee he would or will clip me across the head when he catches up with me that’s for sure arrr me ship mates :-) on the hunt for me twinkle toes who sleep walks yep Coowee have I got some funny story’s of sleep walking umm , anyways shssss mums the word lol don’t tell me back surgeon ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ you got to laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ umm life is to short to cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ lol 



No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...