Thursday

Right a tidy up ๐Ÿงน

 Umm all ways a good idea to tidy up ๐Ÿงน when me bottle of morphine has gone missing umm , 

Yep you lot might roll around on the floor saying RBD-REM dream disorders yea , 

I awake up in the morning and think how did that get there spooky ๐Ÿ‘ป lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ umm wonder were I put that bottle of morphine to umm ๐Ÿค” like I say tidy up ๐Ÿงน and see through the trees ๐ŸŒฒ ๐ŸŒณ ๐ŸŒฒ trees a bit umm my NHS surgeon  ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ Coowee he would or will clip me across the head when he catches up with me that’s for sure arrr me ship mates :-) on the hunt for me twinkle toes who sleep walks yep Coowee have I got some funny story’s of sleep walking umm , anyways shssss mums the word lol don’t tell me back surgeon ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ you got to laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚ umm life is to short to cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ lol 



No comments: