Wednesday

Clonazepam

 ADHD and back nerve pain umm and still suffering from when I was overdosed , my NHS doctors complain but there not the ones awake all night are they ummm , 

It’s not funny and people wonder why I don’t answer my phone 📱 well my Phyciatrist’s told me to expresso my self so just explaining little issues like not sleeping through the night doesn’t do anyone any good does it NHS so pardon me for popping a third clonazepam at 4:30 🕟 umm bit of a rubbish old year but umm plough on through had a few spoons of morphine through the day yesterday and one through the night so truly I should be well asleep 💤, anyways hopefully 🙏 number 3 will work as needs a few hours Kip that’s for sure sorry customers like I say told to expresso my self by my Phyciatrist’s, umm not a bad excuse though duff back and crazy old mind ticking over to fast I shut the eyes and it’s vroom like a slid show nights zzz 💤 






No comments: