Wednesday

Funny secrets 😜🀐

 The doctors didn’t know about my back damage and hernias in my stomach or my shoulder umm, the Ex didn’t know either nore did the kids , vroom she said now your free as a bird πŸ¦….

Umm yep free to be in pain and take pills πŸ’Š πŸ₯³ woohoo bless there cotton socks there free as birds as well lol πŸ˜‚ 

Life is a funny old game isn’t it vroom nice light house Coowee it takes a good battering but Coowee I bet on the good days you could see for miles and do a bit of fishing 🎣 great light houses are bless , you had to watch out for the people on shaw though with there lights in the old days Coowee ,
Umm time and shipping , now people just look at there phones πŸ“± umm πŸ€” tick tock . Umm is anyone ever free as a bird ummm bless 
Bless I got this Phyciatrist’s and thought umm never trusted anybody give him a go in the trust graph section and umm guess who told him about my back before I had my MRI LOL umm that was so funny ,soon as I ever see he is just fake then vroom , you lot will say poor him yea poor him lol bless his cotton socks , 🀷fait lol πŸ˜‚ who knows why things happen who knows why people live or die ummm , strange one that it really is . Bless there sure must be an angel πŸ‘Ό playing with my heart ❤️:-) 
It’s a bit like sailing ⛵️ in the dark keeping a spiniker full pardon my bad gramma dyslexia πŸ™‹‍♂️πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ€Ή‍♀️🧩🎰 Angel πŸ‘Ό s       ✝️ Beautiful 😍 my Phyciatrist’s said can you do it I said yea I can umm bless as the angels πŸ‘Ό look after me :-) 


No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...