Wednesday

Funny secrets 😜🀐

 The doctors didn’t know about my back damage and hernias in my stomach or my shoulder umm, the Ex didn’t know either nore did the kids , vroom she said now your free as a bird πŸ¦….

Umm yep free to be in pain and take pills πŸ’Š πŸ₯³ woohoo bless there cotton socks there free as birds as well lol πŸ˜‚ 

Life is a funny old game isn’t it vroom nice light house Coowee it takes a good battering but Coowee I bet on the good days you could see for miles and do a bit of fishing 🎣 great light houses are bless , you had to watch out for the people on shaw though with there lights in the old days Coowee ,
Umm time and shipping , now people just look at there phones πŸ“± umm πŸ€” tick tock . Umm is anyone ever free as a bird ummm bless 
Bless I got this Phyciatrist’s and thought umm never trusted anybody give him a go in the trust graph section and umm guess who told him about my back before I had my MRI LOL umm that was so funny ,soon as I ever see he is just fake then vroom , you lot will say poor him yea poor him lol bless his cotton socks , 🀷fait lol πŸ˜‚ who knows why things happen who knows why people live or die ummm , strange one that it really is . Bless there sure must be an angel πŸ‘Ό playing with my heart ❤️:-) 
It’s a bit like sailing ⛵️ in the dark keeping a spiniker full pardon my bad gramma dyslexia πŸ™‹‍♂️πŸ™ŠπŸ™‰πŸ™ˆπŸ€Ή‍♀️🧩🎰 Angel πŸ‘Ό s       ✝️ Beautiful 😍 my Phyciatrist’s said can you do it I said yea I can umm bless as the angels πŸ‘Ό look after me :-) 


No comments: