Thursday

ADHD Umm tidying lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Umm funny with ADHD you pick somthing up and put it down and think where is it but if your sleep walking Coowee umm needs to have a bit of rainy up but my NHS back surgeon Coowee he will be rolling around laughing saying right I will clip that lloyd across the head when I catch up with him la la la la la la now where did I put that bottle of morphine lol sounds terrible doesn’t it lol proper pirates ๐Ÿด‍☠️ goings on all the lady’s that knows me will be saying what me surgeon ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ will be saying you just wait one lloyd you just wait your time with come lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 



Chill how far can of it got to anyways a little tidying won’t go a miss arrrr pirates captain flint pirate ๐Ÿด‍☠️
Funny me mother will say what you been up to lad umm looking for the morphine lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ that sounds silly as well telling your mother that , you should try telling your mother your senses ghosts and hearing voices lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ Bet your saying noooo yea and then I have to tell my Phyciatrist’s lol arrrr shsssssss secret ๐Ÿค ok mums the word on my little tidy up ๐Ÿงน to find thins bottle of morphine magnifying glasses ๐Ÿ” lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 





 

No comments: