Thursday

Inspector clusoo Lloyd πŸ€¦πŸ»πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ€Ή‍♀️

Umm searched a good search πŸ” and taking a pew arrr I have this dyson and it’s one of those baby dysons and ran the battery πŸ”‹ down umm 🧐 
You know when it’s put in a safe place don’t you there wasn’t that much left in the bottle but umm πŸ€” 🧩 puzzles 🧩 me anyways chuffed I suppose I have done a bit of cleaning 🧹 yea I do have another bottle of morphine but that’s not the point umm, yea looked in the fridge and in the oven umm 🧐 I thinks umm just incase I get broken into I will hide the medication type of thing probably went through my mind makes no real odds as only takes it when I aches I lift my shoulder and lol πŸ˜‚ honestly no amount of morphine takes that pain aways so lol don’t even have to lean backwards or forwards really to test the back umm but that’s still not the point one ☝️ will keep searching and tidying along the way as I do remember having a spoon πŸ₯„ of it I’m sure I do about 2:30 πŸ• in the morning umm glad I only have a tiny house 🏑 to be searching Coowee me mum and dad sai right were coming to visit you 🏴‍☠️ son lloyd I said o no no no no yoir not lol I said we are getting along really well lol πŸ˜‚ come on that’s funny πŸ˜„ we’ll we are umm one will tell her I have had a bit of a clean up looking for my morphine bottle and she will go 🀦🏻‍♀️That boy is tidying up 🧹 my dad will say why mother will say he looking for his morphine bottle he put down somewhere 🀦🏻‍♀️And they will say umm 🀦🏻Bless the lord works in mysterious ways with are son lloyd yea cheers angels πŸ‘Ό for that little number , not really to do with clocks and watches but umm πŸ€” you can see one is looking after one’s self with a few disabilities going on arrrrr me ship mates onwards I’m laughing out loud as umm where did I hide 😢‍🌫️ it bot tired 😴 as truly not a lot of sleep πŸ’€ as soon as I lay down my watch counts it as sleeping for some crazy reason . Yea yea yes it’s got all sorts on it if I fall over and knock my self out it will wring the emergency 🚨 services and obviously πŸ™„ of heart ❤️ stops doesn’t the same so yep technology umm 🧐 think think think πŸ€” 
Every so often I throw my empty bottles of morphine aways in the dust bin πŸ—‘ and Coowee it’s so embarrassing πŸ™ˆ being on morphine like I get put in the corner anyways as got ADHD but umm told my nabours and they like really snotty about it like I’m vermin umm πŸ€” anyways ummm 🧐 obviously not phased by what people think as got ADHD and dyslexia anyways so sod the telling them about the morphine.
I was having a fag out side and my next door nabour used to smoke as well and obviously πŸ™„ we would say hi bla bla bla bla and umm 
And umm kind of miss his head sticking over the fence he had a bad stomach once and was on morphine so obviously πŸ™„ i told him o was on it for my back and he used to woffle on about hallucinations and I thought what a wolly and umm 🧐 he probably rolling around on his cloud ⛅️ looking down  and thinking ha ha ha as I have a book πŸ“– of hallucinations umm and poppped a bottle down somewhere umm that would of made him laugh this morning if I saw him and told him tidying up 🧹 as lost me morphine lol πŸ˜‚ bless 
See little things like that you miss don’t you with your nabours bless we will all say a little prayer πŸ™ for him , rest in peace nabour ✝️ Time heals they say ummm I truly have had to many people die on me I feel like the grim reeper I was telling my mate why o why did I pick a job that involved so many old people , like I said over 15 years I said I made Freinds with the old ones and vroom hated when they died so will say a prayer πŸ™ for them lot as well and go have another fag and another little clean 🧼 up and searching will carry on . Some one will ask me lloyd what you do on Thursday I will say searches for a bottle of morphine lol πŸ˜‚ well it had a tad left in it I am sure a message in a bottle may be I emptied it and put a message in it and popped it in the river lol shssssss joking πŸ™ƒ onwards I heard coffee ☕️ was good for the heart ❤️ so two cups a day so next one I guess not to worry my Apple Watch says Oy lloyd stop πŸ›‘ and realax and stuff like that 
Fusions umm 









 Coowee yea been sat on a boat in 50 digress and in the duldrums so umm that’s hot ummm the duldrums now Coowee people think they got things tough you sit in the duldrums in the middle of the Atlantic for a few days and I spect you would say umm πŸ€” life isn’t so bad 

No comments: