Thursday

Back pain S1-L5 numbing under the balls of your feet ðŸĶķ

Old operation scare umm like I say you truly do t want to be sporting one of them if you can help it so bend your knees when lifting and love ❤️ your self and be nice to your back as coooweee when your older ummmm ummmm  
See the blue is were my top surgeon has already cut aways the red and the curser pointer are showing what he is going to cut aways next 
Umm 🧐 yep disks disks disks umm 🧐 and nerves verve’s nerves you get to learn about loads of it do t you when you have a good bad back 



Yep got a little black book 📖 with my hallucinations in :-) now truly you do t want one of them as you want to keep your self mentally fit as possible 

 Umm I had acupuncture once on my right foot ðŸĶķ to try to regain the feeling , but umm got it in both sides now umm 🧐 I lean forwards and lean back and feel the old ache in the back and , the pain naaaa you should never worry about pain , now people in nerve pain will say lloyd shut your gob ðŸĪ with your don’t worry about the pain , it’s true , I am happy to power right on through pain with the help of medications, but 

You will all say but what what 🛑 stops super hero ðŸĶļ‍♂️ lloyd the numbing stenotic numbness they call ☎️ it .

Umm 🧐 funny as like I knows what I feels and knows all the ins and outs as obviously 🙄 had an operation on my right side , 

We laugh 😂 and joke about me and my NHS surgeon ðŸ‘Ļ🏞‍⚕️ yea we do as he not a bad chap lloyd o lloyd shut your gob zip it ðŸĪ he will say and say shsss ðŸĪŦ yea he does 


Lloyd we can’t just go willy nilly chopping stuff out your back , 

People with back nerve pain laid down are probably laughing out loud especially if they have had a few months of graunching as Coowee it’s so so so funny isn’t it back nerve pain ,

Like you awaken through the nights and the list is endless isn’t it to moan about , and medications phewy to what ever medication as long as it does the trick but umm never had this covid pandemic 😷 did we ummm and never had a tail back of tail backs ,like 6 million of us umm ummm


Always feels like your the only one waiting and yea probably worse then me in the queue grrrr 😖 and obviously you get the morons who go lifting things stupid not using there knees , 

Or the looney toons on there motorcycle 🏍 vroom or car 🚗 bashing into each other and whip lash and bla bla bla and still in pandemic 😷.

I had my second cup of coffee ☕️ for my heart ❤️ health and burped lavender lol yea had me a lavender pill 💊 as relax me there supposed to , now obviously 🙄 ask your doctor before copying me as ADHD and dyslexia but obviously made it through two back operations already so umm 🧐 

So pain don’t panic about the pain ok 👌 promise you it’s not pleasant and your G.P will happily help you out with pain medication, and stretching 🙆‍♂️ and ice 🧊 packs and heat packs and chyropracts there good chyropracts 

Honestly my chyropract she amazing ðŸ˜ŧ now obviously 🙄 ADHD and she goes like this ðŸĪĶðŸŧ‍♀️She does she needs the whole afternoon of after listening to me , 

Umm bless her cotton socks nice maid anyways there comes a point when all the manipulations and massarging and best guns and acupuncture and yep I truly spent £1000 and £1000 thousands on my back over the years so to allow me to works but umm ðŸĪ” 

When you start hitting red flags ðŸšĐ umm 🧐 and MRIs are showing up retrolisthesis disks and prolapse sequences , broken of disks and silly stuff like that umm I likes my chyropract and will allways have a little place in my heart ❤️ for her like a bird cage my heart for little angel 👞 birds ðŸĶĒ to go land in and take a break.

Coowee honestly I would go get manipulated and she would say rest one llloyd but vroom 🏎 of I would go to a customers house umm .

I yabber I do like ten words per second type of thing she is a nurse practitioner and a chyropract did I get my moneys worth like vroom like phycologists empty your brain 🧠 cells while being manipulated lol 😂.

Anyways don’t want her to get blamed for clicking me or manipulating me and her getting told of by the back surgeon ðŸ‘Ļ🏞‍⚕️ umm 🧐 so let her fly my little angel 👞 chyropract so yea years and years and years you can keep going on and trying to work even if it’s like part time as I went to a disabled college and did a course ,

Anyways sorry woffling getting to the point I go all around the houses before getting to the point my ADHD Phyciatrist’s sits there with his pad and let’s me rabble aways and picks out key 🔑 words so so so interesting and clever my NHS Phyciatrist’s like the matrix looks at humans in 0011 1010 1100 01010 

I go in to my NHS Phyciatrist’s and he says get out now lloyd shoooe you get out times up I say I havnt up set you have I he says no lloyd I say you do look upset 😭 I havnt upset you have I no no no lloyd get out out out 😂 


Anyway obviously 🙄 having a lay down after my coffee ☕️ and my burp of lavender and was going to just say yep blunting stenosis stenotic numbness is the name of the game . So my little tip 

It creeps up on you slowly over the years I guess or through the week or through the day depending on your damaged bulging disks that push into the old central nerve and vroom 🏎 it can come and go and you think nowt about it or you just give your leg a shake or think ðŸĪ” umm shoes 👞 change shoes maybe ðŸĪ” numbing is the shoes tricky isn’t it as everyone gets old umm 

I likes to ride my electric bike ðŸšī but obviously 🙄 bouncing on the old S1-L5 and all the rest soon 🔜 put stenotic numbness in my feet ðŸĶķ umm 

So like I say mega painfull operations are talking warp 10 and umm 🧐 some might be lucky 🍀 but umm don’t ever think a back operation will take all the pain away 

They are the last resort and I likes my back surgeon as he is truthful he said lloyd it won’t take all the pain aways but vroom it will get the left nerve pain relief umm it’s chopping and changing from left to right a bit but hay ho 

Now obviously 🙄 sorry to be so black and white complicated back surgery’s are chopping bones ðŸĶī aways and stuff lol 😂, now obviously 🙄 if your laid in pain you will have loads of time on your hands and quite happily read what I write ✍️ umm 🧐 I knows loads on backs 

I means loads and qualifications in engineering and all sorts and yea yea yea I say what’s that and what’s that and what’s that to my back surgeon ðŸ‘Ļ🏞‍⚕️ and cook his noodles but umm 🧐 obviously 🙄 got to ask these little things 

Then he puts the contract to slice and dice your back aways to his hearts ðŸĨ° content probably listening to baithoven while I’m out cold , 

LOL 😂 I don’t even read the contract just sign it lol 😂 I have a high court barrister said lloyd you dump arse dyslexia fool if you ever needs anything read that you don’t understand then bring it to me you retard lol don’t you just love ❤️ old people 

So gave him one of my operation contracts and he throw it back at me and yep said idiot lol 😂.


Umm 🧐 right little lay down and tip tap aways to you lot and will test my little size 12 feet ðŸĶķ out and see if I feels any stenotic numbing still lol 😂 umm if I do then it’s film ðŸŽĨ time one thinks and a few pills 💊 and relax onwards :-) wish all of you the best and be good to your backs as ummm ummm when your older Coowee you might say yea yea yea but believe you me I been and do knows good pain :-) 

There my last operation in the blue is where the disk was cut aways and in the red is where my surgeon promised me he would chop that part aways at some point lol 😂 Coowee like waiting for a train that never came but yea yea covid covid covid , 

If your really a wolly you can keep doing things and make the pain worse and up the medications and then you can look a molly telling a phyciatrist about your hallucinations lol ,  I was overdosed though by the pharmacy but she looked at me and I new she was truly upset 😭 at Overdossing me so umm let her of umm grrrrr never had hallucinations before being overdosed anyways just warning ⚠️ you it’s not just back pains you got to be looking after it’s your kidneys liver stomach eating healthy Coowee you had to hit a life still button change when you gets a good bad back , yep you name it I have probably tried it every cream ðŸŒŋ everything lol 😂 then if you strat trying all sorts of herbs ðŸŒŋ always tell your doctor even if it’s marijuana or something it’s nowt to be telling your doctor and at least they knows what your up to vroom ðŸĨ°ðŸ˜˜ pray 🙏 for all of you one will light a candle tonight for all the people with bad backs :-) ✝️☪️🕉☯️🕎ðŸ”Ŋ✡️☸️☸️☦️⛎♈️♈️ I’m ok with most religions as they got nice bits in most of them so it matters not what creed or colour you are candle ðŸ•Ŋ and a prayer 🙏 for you all cheers vroom sorry got ADHD and babbled on a tad cheers 

No comments: