Friday

Cheers NHS but Clock and watch customers 😭

Truly got a great NHS team looking after one lloyd umm but umm it makes me 😭when people text or phone πŸ“± Coowee I loves doing things me as of my ADHD but umm NHS doctor s and NHS back surgeon and NHS phyciatrist and his secretary πŸ‘©‍πŸ’Ό all would beat me up lol clip me across the head .
Bit embarrassing πŸ™ˆ isn’t it texting πŸ’¬ customers back hallucinations and stuff umm but to tell the truth it’s easier texting customers then talking to them on the phone as obviously πŸ™„ ADHD and vroom my mouth motors and I think umm should I of said groin pain or 🀦🏻🀦🏻‍♀️🀦‍♂️Or anything else that flys out my mouth grrr least I can kind of half think ish when I text customers back 
Sorry sorry sorry even simple things are of the game board like I say 😭people say Oy lloyd why you got depression, like I text me mother stress anxiety pressure some things might sound simple then it’s so so so easy for me to just pick the phone up and take on like a clock worth tens of thousands and like do that a few times and what you got you got a pile up and if I’m getting hallucinations from just day to day living grrrr
If I break something or loose something as on medications and hallucinations it just sends the stress and anxiety to max and when I’m not maxed out stressed I’m getting hallucinations so it’s so so simple isn’t it there is a time and a place for doing clocks πŸ•° and watches and sorry it’s not the time is it to be doing anything while on morphine and other strong pain medication πŸ’Š πŸ€— πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜to all customers but plz I’m allowed to write ✍️ and babble and take things sensible as I say to my mother lloyd sensibly 
Guess what I’m watching Glastonbury festival:-) 
I watched it live last year well live on the computer πŸ–₯ but umm 🧐 watching loads of people watching the festival live umm 😭umm boohoo 😭 but umm least I can watch it on TV so not all doom and gloom onwards worst things happen at sea 🌊 take care vroom 🏎 gone :-) 





 



 

No comments: