Wednesday

NHS love How a ADHD mind works



 Now obviously ๐Ÿ™„ I passed a qualification in mental health disorders and ADHD was one part I passed in,

Now umm obviously ๐Ÿ™„ worked on 1000s of clocks and could silver a clock ๐Ÿ•ฐ dial easy peazy if my back wasn’t or didn’t play up so much , yep broken most bones ๐Ÿฆด in the old body umm yep lots of NHS surgeons would want to ring my neck , 


Now I have loads and loads of people say Oy ADHD lloyd why not write ✍️ about your ADHD life ,


I say and it’s true 3/4 people with Mental health issues will die younger then the rest of the population so

Umm some of my story’s are not so clever to be copying as truly lots of phyciatrist and phycologist and doctors say lloyd your very lucky ๐Ÿ€, so

Umm it’s difficult isn’t it writing ✍️ how a ADHD mind works as I truly don’t wish children or adults think that they can just vroom go do things , I was diagnosed late in life so I did  lots before I was diagnosed ADHD and dyslexia and other little sprinklings of other mental disorders, 


See all country’s or most in Europe I have worked , failed school and First college and mum said Oy lloyd what you going to do now I said I am going on walk about and work all over Europe umm she looked at me and her eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ went ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป‍♀️๐Ÿ™„grabbed me tent ๐Ÿ• and me mate and a book ๐Ÿ“– work your way around the world and vroom gave me mother a kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜ and said vroom will ring you and vroom of I went with my mate like 16 near 16-17 like bye ๐Ÿ‘‹ see what I mean not exactly what all 16 year olds can just zoom of and do but I went baby marines as I was thrown out of cubs as I was to much for them and my mum and dad said right one lloyd we we have the perfect place for you vroom marines lol loved ๐Ÿฅฐ it.


So vroom of I went picking peaches ๐Ÿ‘ pears ๐Ÿ apricots grapes ๐Ÿ‡ obviously ringing the mother every country I zoomed through vroom like Spain france lol funny ringing your mother saying Oy in Spain or France or Germany ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช picking grapes ๐Ÿ‡ or Holland picking flowers or planting bulbs . 

Umm see my phyciatrist has all my school reports and yep they stink of ADHD max but obviously ๐Ÿ™„ back in the old days it never was classed as ADHD it was classed as naughty ,

When I was 6 years old I went to benadorm and went on the beach ๐Ÿ– and ran of yep vroom gone lost for two days like I say truly like I say I had a phycologist to start with and obviously ๐Ÿ™„ older and had a few disabilities like my back and obviously ๐Ÿ™„ my ADHD stuck out like a sore thumb as I couldn’t do the things I wished to do or went to college and trained for and yep sorry to say it Alcoholic and drugs I got into as of back pains and annoyed as of back umm but yea obviously as a child I abused alcohol and drugs yep self medicating is what it’s called 

Now lots would say umm lloyd you can’t blame it all on your ADHD , umm well anyways the phycologist said lloyd no chance not qualified to deal with you and shipped me of to my ADHD phyciatrist, umm , like a dodo ๐Ÿฆค I was it was like they found an extinct dinosaur ๐Ÿฆ– as nearly 40 I was and not stuck in jail or not dead ☠️ 


But yep I was first arrested when I was 8 years old for jumping of a roof into a crate of boxes ๐Ÿ“ฆ umm obviously ๐Ÿ™„ I have loads of story’s like that and umm mother says still I can’t blame them all on being undiagnosed ADHD,

Umm lol now obviously ๐Ÿ™„ like I say to get diagnosed ADHD the mental disorder needs to effect your life enough to be put infront a phyciatrist, now umm you get people saying o I think I have ADHD as they flick channels on a tv ๐Ÿ“บ but umm you have to have really the school reports the broken bones ๐Ÿฆด the police arrests and truly most of the time I got arrested I thought what o what am I doing wrong or have I done wrong , 


Like you get people that talk don’t you talk about doing this talk about doing that but then you get the ADHD mind that vroom just thinks o I will do that and vroom gone and done ✅ it , 

Umm sorry NHS lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ Coowee have I had some MRIs and X-rays ๐Ÿฉป and all the rest as umm yep got about 200 stitches on me as well . 

Have you seen that film beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ minds well I went up table top mountain ๐Ÿ” and jumped of by rope and then sailed into the South Atlantic. 

Like vroom obviously ๐Ÿ™„ obliterated South Africa on a wine ๐Ÿท tore but like I say I was an alcoholic but given up drinking  now for 16 years , 

Umm been into America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ zoomed a bit around that seem the big fall umm coast of Brazil ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท sailed across the Amazon vroom poored a bucket ๐Ÿชฃ of crappy old Amazon deleter river water over the old head about 3 oclock in the morning when you go down the coast the sea water changes to dark green yuck ๐Ÿคฎ lol ,

Umm done the windward islands , loads of seas I have sailed across like the English Channel a fair few times South China Sea East China Sea Taiwan straits most of the south Japanese islands umm coast of Japan ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต yep jumped of on a few islands one lloyd has that’s for sure.

Umm how does a ADHD mind work , like vroom max vroom ๐ŸŽ. 

See what o mean loads say lloyd write a book ๐Ÿ“– but obviously ๐Ÿ™„ I went through bottom classes in school and obviously ๐Ÿ™„ had mates with ADHD and mental disorders and umm they were not so ๐Ÿ€ lucky and committed suicidal so it’s a thin line isn’t it , 

Yea got some lovly story’s but I truly don’t knows if to tell them or not as yea most are like should o still be alive or here story’s as sailed through typhoons ๐ŸŒ€ and stuff 

Umm see how so so so confused or confusing it gets for me being not diagnosed ADHD or dyslexia till I was like 40 umm all those broken bones and scares umm would of I of gone to different colleges or it’s just really confusing for me ,

Umm so apologies if I jumped aways from clocks and watches a tad but got stuck with back spasms and nerve pains again ummm and obviously ๐Ÿ™„ NHS phyciatrist diagnosed me ADHD so I do have a net to catch me as I put my hand up ๐Ÿ™‹‍♂️ when I am struggling now a days and say help please I’m stugglijg with my ADHD and I get helped out . Umm so that’s one good thing I suppose being diagnosed ADHD you get a safty net .

Like I phoned my NHS doctors and say help got the concentration of a gold fish ๐Ÿ  lol and vroom ๐ŸŽ of they send me to the mental hospital ๐Ÿฅ now obviously nearly 50 so I don’t mind talking about mental hospitals or phyciatrist and stuff but coooweee

How a ADHD brain ๐Ÿง  works yea royal engineering stuff like that flying fast cars ๐Ÿš— vroom crashes ๐Ÿง anyway you all one lloyd is being good and thinking on this next college course while I awaits my back operation 

But vroom soon as I awaken my mind hits think of a million things to do yea lost 6 iPhones ๐Ÿ“ฑ once in one year and had to get a letter from my phyciatrist well I said I can get one to the insurance company as they thought I was taking the piss , 

Umm ๐Ÿง anyways umm blow a kiss ๐Ÿ˜˜ in suppose to the NHS and Colleges bless there cotton socks ๐Ÿงฆ ummm I call it bouncing vroom college to college countrys to country umm I’m land locked and near on house bound lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ as obviously ๐Ÿ™„ back pains and morphine umm how a ADHD mind works vroom some called it naughty when I was a kid umm ๐Ÿง that was horrible being put in a separate room or on my own table or a table out side the principals office umm yea yea I had plenty of snacks of the head teachers when I was a kid 

So yep picked up a bit of oppositional diffiance disaorder ummmhow the ADHD mind works  umm I type aways typing about an ADHD mind and umm obviously can swear as went through bottom classes at school but umm obviously ๐Ÿ™„ I can hold me tongue ๐Ÿ‘… if needs be lol so one will wish all good luck ๐Ÿคž and if you think a disorder is affecting your life tell your doctor and vroom get some help put your hand up ๐Ÿ™‹‍♂️ say help NHS and they willl as they nice like that lol do t swear at them lol be nice ๐Ÿ˜Š 



 



































No comments: