Monday

Hallucinations


 Tricky isn’t it hallucinations umm had two last week one I saw a file and pulled my hand aways quick :-) . Obviously 🙄 told the phyciatrist and the doctor 👨🏼‍⚕️ like hay ho type of thing , had one tactical they call them when you feel something well felt a tap on my shoulder on Saturday so umm, 

Takes a little while getting over hallucinations of any kind they are a bit like a bad dream or a dream and when you awakens the thought 💭 of it fades aways , obviously 🙄 plays on one’s mind , did some digging in the old flower 🌸 bed and back aches a tad so taking things easy was on my knees doing the digging, so umm obviously 🙄 more medications , if I do to much anyways it’s could just be medications, I was overdosed by the chemist and never had hallucinations before that but a ? Mark there so umm 

Still waiting for back operation as well so umm 🧐 sorry can’t can I take work on when I had issues like those going on it’s kind of nice just talking about it as hay ho gave my license in as doctors and DVLA thought 💭 best so umm yea not that great is it with stenotic numbness in the feet and hallucinations and in pain meds so that’s my story and onwards as they say and one will just keep awaiting this back operation umm like watching pain dry for that with this covid .

No comments: