Sunday

Dyslexia And ADHD all kids can learn they can truly it’s just the teacher πŸ‘©‍🏫

Truly beautiful 😍 when I looks back umm no I don’t have a CV which is funny isn’t it , umm I could play around and put traffic lights 🚦 up πŸ” or have done ✅ Coowee it’s cool isn’t it looking back so all kids can learn so if your in prison with ADHD and learning issues then naaa everyone can pick a path in life vroom , I do likes going to college and leaning new things umm funny isn’t it I am stuck with a duff back awaiting on an operation umm and a bit of hallucinations and stuff umm com on it’s funny as I could be anywhere on this planet 🌎 and what a beautiful planet it is , and yea I am a bit eco friendly, and like probably all religions read two bibles and gone through 2000 years of wars while I was locked down  so a little bit more about my self , on medication πŸ’Š so pardon me having a little expression in my Hamilton clock services web site as it’s mine isn’t it and vroom nowt wrong with expressing one’s self and having a little look on one’s past , umm obviously πŸ™„ ADHD so umm some times umm hay ho but generally I’m nice if people are nice to  me then vroom they get nice back which is fair enough isn’t it job done ✅ 







 

No comments: