Wednesday

Hallucinations and Bashed head lost sense of smell

Last year I had my brakes fail on me and flow over the handle bars breaking my mountain bike helmet ⛑ yep broke it and lost my sense of smell when locked down in covid now I laid on the ground out cold and was looking at my self from the sky looking down on my self strange it was as broke all my ribs on the right hand side of my body , now umm the is a ? Mark on my sense of smell as covid was around at the time and I was throwing up and bad stomach yep imagine ribs moving in your back as broke two bones ðŸĶī in my back and all the ribs and when I was throwing up all tve ribs moved ,
So I might have a MRI on my brain 🧠 as I was overdosed by the chemist as well not so long after that so umm I did scare my self when I was overdosed and when I crashed so truly a few ? Marks as of my mental health and hallucinations tricky as obviously 🙄 max overdosed for a month and vroom hallucinations Coowee I was put on antipsychotics but ummm it might be a good idea for me to have a MRI just to check to see there is no clots or any damage umm truly it was the bash of bashes and it was the overdosing of overdosing 
So like I say pardon me customers about doing clocks and watches but truly my poor  brain 🧠 took a pasting and obviously 🙄 on lots of medications:-) be cool 



 

No comments: