Wednesday

Clock 🕰 parts to Quantum mechanics particles and antiparticles

Some things like time and like atoms ⚛️ it’s amazing how somthing is crushed down to nothing 🤦🏻Umm umm Einstein used to work in the pattern company and had loads of clock parts and new parts for clocks and he would tick of and say yep it’s a new part and give it a patented the part said yep it’s a new design for a part for a clock 🕰 and in his spare time worked on E=mc2 it’s amazing 😻 to think he did thought 💭 experiments in his head in his break times when he had finished ✅ his work doing patents on clock and mechanical ⚙️ parts it’s crazy as imagine thought 💭 experiments and then having to do the mathematics 🧮 to prove space time and blows your mind then thinking of particles and less antiparticles ummm 🧐 umm my brain 🧠 will pop lol 😂  

See umm 🧐 if you like clocks 🕰 then ummm then your silly enough to think how do they work then umm your even more stupid and put your self in college to understand how they work then it just goes bananas 🍌 like totally bananas especially if you don’t have any maths 🧮 or English GCSEs lol 😂 ummm as yea hop it lloyd and do some maths 🧮 cirtificates lloyd then equations noooooo🤦🏻 Umm still 5 years behind in GCSE English as of my dyslexia, my ADHD phyciatrist said I didn’t need to do English, umm but grrrrr when people explain things to me I guess in there normal way I don’t understand it and when other people explain things I do strange isn’t it learning umm yea let’s all blame it in the teacher 👩‍🏫 
I chuckle 🤭 as listening to things on Steven hawking book 📖 and my brain 🧠 I think 🤔 kind of understood a few bits of it that’s what made me chuckle 🤭 as umm 🤔 a dummy like me listening to Steven hawking go on a bout frequency’s ummm 🧐 now I recon I would have to listen to the book another 10 times but ummm 🧐 truly interesting isn’t it space and time it is the ultimate in time 
 

No comments: