Wednesday

Drocourt carriage clock grand sonnerie with day date &alarm and then the next down just a grand sonnerie with alarm :-) just 🀭

What’s  beautiful 😍 is with the old iPhone πŸ“± as it’s nice to snap pictures as you strip and service these carriage clocks obviously πŸ™„ on morphine as backs aching and waiting for a back operation but umm 🧐 yea it’s nice to have a look πŸ‘€ back umm leaning on a work bench and sitting down sorry I just can’t as laid down with nerve pains going on , but Coowee how cool it is to just like pull clocks that I had serviced in my times , umm  brings a smile to my face as truly aches but for me to just look at the quality of these two Drocourts ummm I laughed years back when I did them as did the day date and alarm one like I suppose the more complicated one and a few days later vroom a different customer came and said vroom do that one , umm 🧐 see the pivot on these carriage clocks will ping and break as tempered steel pivots and you have to wear gloves 🧀 while working so no finger prints and umm when you got like 10 thousand pounds in your hands and it’s silly for customers to expect me to gamble working while on morphine while back is aching.
I do love or did love ❤️ Servicing these top of the range drocourts or Henry Jacots umm 😭🀯can’t can I had to give my licence in to the DVLA as of stenotic numbness in my feet , umm 🧐 see nerve pain leaning over and already had one operation on my back , but truly truly love ❤️ lookin back through my pictures on my iPhone πŸ“± like there yummy πŸ˜‹ as I looks in my top of the range carriage clock book πŸ“– and yep guess what’s in it umm. Sorry might be showing of a tad but obviously πŸ™„ ADHD and dyslexia and truly struggled to do the theory on clocks and watches ummm but phewy sorry 😒 brings a tear to my eyes when I don’t answer the phone πŸ“± cry 😭 gives me depression as the hand shakes when I gets the nerve pains and if I can’t do them how they BHI taught me as of medications and nerve pains then I has to hold my hands up and say sorry can’t do at moment not even crap clocks πŸ•° I take one on then vroom my phone πŸ“± just goes silly πŸ™ƒ and then there is all the paperwork remember ADHD and dyslexia and medications honestly waiting on a back operation that I have 1/300 chance in dieing while being operated on so ummm 🧐 boo hoo 😭 but not game over is it crap πŸ’© deal as went to a disabled college to learn how to do it but like I say umm clip me across the head when hands shake and morphined up trying to do stuff to the right standard so let’s all just look πŸ‘€ and think wooooo it’s lovly to be able to do isn’t it 😜πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜






Dyslexia so apologies for my grammar 
 LOL πŸ˜‚ I laugh me face of as vroom you got to have the nerve and knowledge to hold like the date time and alarm grand sonnier in your hand 🀚 with gloves 🧀 on lol getting all the pivots in funny with no finger  prints truly an art , it’s not being able to read is it lol πŸ˜‚ hayvho onwards everyone bless My GOD for letting me do and have what I did pass through one’s hands 😘blow me GOD a kiss as I can look backs through my pictures 😘 

No comments: