Wednesday

Grand sonnerie 1/4 repeating Vienna regulator



 Was a corker umm see I can just blow me mind as inlaid with mother of pearl month duration same again though isn’t it well into the 10k zone gloves and weight with your arms in the air with back nerve pain Coowee it’s a joke morphined up stripping things down on morphine people were near on forcing me to like ring me and say o go on please 🙏 go on nerve pain is nerve pain , 

Like a clock that cost 10k soon 🔜 doubles in price when you break something but hay ho 1760 type of age like  people say they have a Vienna regulator ummm do they reallly type of thing 😜🤭🙄umm I look back over some photos of things that are castle 🏰 quality lol 😂 yea captain no fear , but obviously 🙄 there is no fear and then there is stupid as of being topped up with pain killers and hands shake from pains Umm truly umm 🧐 tear full for a long time as I worked so hard to qualify well over 16 years ago and done 1000s of clocks 🕰 umm 🧐 you have to remember chemicals as well and seriously 😳 expensive some of the things that I have to handle , 


Nice 👌 I can say been there seen it taken them apart and obviously read the book I never looked at them at the cost of them truly didn’t just looked at the movements, obviously 🙄 some of the cases are nice or when they go into like 300 years old zone . 

Honestly going to have another spoon of morphine tonight so boo 👻 if I rabbles on then hay ho 

allowed to :-) 

No comments: