Friday

Discrimination to invisible mental health disorders and to people with hallucinations or delusions

 I have been reading 📖 up a bit more on hallucinations and ADHD and I have found out that if you have ADHD you are more likely to suffer from hallucinations when maybe medicated or if you drink alcohol I gave up alcohol well over 16 years ago but it’s interesting 🧐 to me on hallucinations,

People get scared 😱 the people who are having the hallucinations and the people who no about the person getting hallucinations but umm yea I don’t like scaring people saying about hallucinations,

They have to be be tough cookies to start with as umm obviously 🙄 hallucinations don’t last forever and it’s nice to talk to people when your having them or afterwards so people understand. 

Umm yea you get the people who look 👀 at you and think crazy or like spread the word he is crazy umm which isn’t very nice , no I think it’s a bit like being racist to people who have hallucinations, Disrespectful for sure not educated again for sure as why would you shout and call names at a person who was having hallucinations or dilutions it’s called discrimination and DISCRIMINATION isn’t nice if your black Chinese ADHD or any mental disorder or disabilities 

It’s a shame in this day and age with the internet that discrimination goes on on people with schizophrenia or depression or any type of mental health disorders obviously 🙄 qualified I am in awareness of mental health problems and disorders Yep I am qualified,

So yep I had some hallucinations yesterday a parrot 🦜 flow out my phone as I was watching a pirates 🏴‍☠️ film and I heard a ratatatat and obviously 🙄 I just passed them of and text my friends as they knows I suffer from a few hallucinations which puts me at ease which is nice 😊 I find if you are worried that can just make things or hallucinations worse so it’s always nice to text your friends umm 🧐 lol 😂 yea yea they known me from school and it’s kind of nice as happy if they say what’s up you crazy one lol 😂 and can laugh and joke about it but truly society should be better informed on people who have hallucinations as like I say it’s scary for them and they don’t last for ever in most cases , always tell your NHS doctor or phone 111 if your not comfortable with your hallucinations or delusional thoughts at the time 

Bit if you has brilliant mates they can soon 🔜 chill you out if you tell your family as well that’s a bonus as well as the more the merrier type of thing and no chance should you have to live a life of shame just because of a few hallucinations, truly mine are all quiet peaceful really lol the rattatataat on a window lol gets me some times ,


Now I do have a ADHD NHS phyciatrist vroom I write ✍️ my hallucinations down and laugh 😂 with him about them so no you won’t get locked in a padded room for hallucinations it’s so so so much better just to talk about them to your doctor and phycologist or lucky me phyciatrist bless his cotton socks , 

So plz plz plz don’t pick on people who have hallucinations or mental disorder I’m pretty thick skinned but I can tell you for nothing there scary and if the person wasn’t as open as me they could put them selves in there house and lock them selves aways and why should they umm no they should be allowed to breath fresh air like the rest of us and go cloud watching and walking and truly if you have children plz educate them on people with hallucinations or schizophrenia symptoms as truly near on all of them are more scared 😱 then you are of them . I did grab a bit more information ℹ️ of line but remember please 🙏 don’t make fun of people with hallucinations unless your best buddy’s with them and they happy 😊 with you doing so , umm I am pretty leather skinned but still honestly I don’t like being looked at like a weirdo in the local shop lol grrr hate the un educated see with racist people they can see and the black person kind of understands why we’ll he thinks -astards I bet but it’s not an invisible 🫥 illness is it ummm 🧐 no and obviously 🙄 it’s horrible getting discriminated for invisible disorders grrrrr children should be educated in school a lot more on invisible 🫥 mental health disorders as it’s truly horrible being looked at like your 💩 when you havnt done anything wrong 























It’s nice having my clock and watch blog site to speak about invisible 🫥 mental Heath disorders so I hope 🤞 people don’t mind me diverting aways from clocks 🕰 and watches as it truly dearly touches my heart ❤️ seeing people with mental disorders being discriminated against and me having ADHD and a few hallucinations symptoms and Coowee I shout louder then most and vroom if I can shout to 100 people saying learn up a little on mental disorders and be a little more respectful then I will feel happier that a person with a symptom like hallucinations won’t feel they have to hide aways in there room all there life as truly they can be as productive as normal humans and probably have more talent as well :-) 

No comments: