Wednesday

1/4 chime mantle clock serviced umm 🧐 an old picture just looking at things I did

 Obviously 🙄 on morphine now as of waiting on back operation and it’s not fair to ask me to do things while medicated up on morphine so please 🙏 please don’t moan at me on the phone 📱 truly got good nerve pain in my back and hands shake as of pain when holding clock movements on painkillers, tears 😭 as obviously 🙄 went to college and done 1000s over the years but chemicals and some things go up to 80k and some people bring me worn out rubbish and expect so thing for nothing and umm tricky isn’t it when your in nasty pain telling them there clock is rubbish and not worth the service then they get in a mood as of how much it cost to service .

It cost the same to clean a £200 scrapper clock 🕰 as it does to clean a £10000 clock same needs doing ,

Honestly I as overdosed by well pharmacy big style for over a month and vroom still getting hallucinations and truly waiting on a back operation, umm 🧐 and truly it’s so difficult telling people on the phone hallucinations voices tectile hallucinations tapping on my shoulder or seeing and feeling a file on my hand and pulling it aways when nothing is there , 

People just don’t get it when I say it on the phone or to there face it just doesn’t compute in there brain cells ,

Truly no one could take 2 mg of clonazepam and just stop 🛑 them after a month as well as ADHD pills and morphine and other pills 💊 vroom knocked me for six ,

And truly still get nerve pain in back when I sit down 🪑 MRI shock the surgeons hand he said lloyd if it’s the same as last years MRI surgery for you lad shock his hand ummm covid and waiting lists get it folks please 🙏 do you get it :-) 30 odd pins in my tummy holding my tummy together and staples aches when back aches and if I gets constipation or runs then staples in tummy aches so honestly got loads to be worried about sorry folks everything is well on hold and that’s why I was doing or trying to do a simple lay down college course ok plz 🥰🤗












No comments: