Sunday

ADHD and the denial of death

 It an interesting subject death seeing death understanding death , does the ADHD mind work the same with Death .

I have diced with death all my life is it because my brain 🧠 is wired up differently. Honestly sailed between typhoons 30 foot wave 🌊 umm .what determines the brain thinking Coowee this is hell and no more as death is close , I have broken most bones in my body looked down from the sky when being knocked out and looked down on my self umm I didn’t die but I wonder if my brain thought umm lloyd your going to then boom 💥 as if by magic 🪄 back into my brain again and came through and thought Coowee this hurts :-) umm the death clock .

It’s the ultimate clock isn’t it , there is the universe and that keeps a going but umm the brain and understanding death Religions umm do they play a role now I like lots of different parts in lots of religions but umm , 

Truly I have diced with death as of my ADHD but umm when you look down on your self from the clouds and vroom knock your self out is that umm truly that’s close isn’t it , no I wasn’t in pain when I was looking down and I recon I was out for about 5 mins as of the distance that it took for a couple of blokes to walk past as vroom I came around and boo 👻 no I did not scream for help I lay there and said stay carm lad your in shock sit and come around Coowee did I smash my self in umm 












Is the ADHD Brian wired up to understand death the same as other humans typhoon 🌀 season 

No comments: