Sunday

ADHD so love ❤️ learning mental health disorders. new things always loved 🥰 travelling 🧭 so all of Europe and a lot of the world 🌎.and lots of engineering cirtificates and others and lots of worn out bones and Coowee have I got 30 odd staples in my stopping lining my hernias with mesh umm but yea obviously 🙄 been taking it easy and doing my mental health course 😘



















 Umm you only get one life don’t you and you just got to grab as much out of life as possible as you are only on it a short time . I have ADHD so may be not write copying me :-) but life would be so boaring wouldn’t it if we were all the same . Ummm 🤔 my poor body 😜 I said to my phyciatrist last week I did I said it’s horrible getting older isn’t it yes lloyd it is umm nice chap my phyciatrist best lol 😂 had him for a good 8 years and vroom he keeps me on the straight and narrow bless his cotton socks 🧦 like I say smile 😊 at the world 🌎 and the world will smile back and the more you put into it life that is the more you will get out of it onwards . Don’t you just love mental health disorders 

No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...