Sunday

ADHD so love ❤️ learning mental health disorders. new things always loved 🥰 travelling 🧭 so all of Europe and a lot of the world 🌎.and lots of engineering cirtificates and others and lots of worn out bones and Coowee have I got 30 odd staples in my stopping lining my hernias with mesh umm but yea obviously 🙄 been taking it easy and doing my mental health course 😘



















 Umm you only get one life don’t you and you just got to grab as much out of life as possible as you are only on it a short time . I have ADHD so may be not write copying me :-) but life would be so boaring wouldn’t it if we were all the same . Ummm 🤔 my poor body 😜 I said to my phyciatrist last week I did I said it’s horrible getting older isn’t it yes lloyd it is umm nice chap my phyciatrist best lol 😂 had him for a good 8 years and vroom he keeps me on the straight and narrow bless his cotton socks 🧦 like I say smile 😊 at the world 🌎 and the world will smile back and the more you put into it life that is the more you will get out of it onwards . Don’t you just love mental health disorders 

No comments: