Sunday

Mental health disorders

The one the scared 😱 me the most was dementia Coowee freaked me out πŸ›‘ stopped the course said Coowee teacher shack and cry 😭 I did as I was overdosed by the local pharmacy well pharmacy there a nice bunch in there and were truly sorry so umm ✝️We will let them of but Coowee hallucinations I went through for months and a tad of not remembering stuff so it saddened me anyways my college was nice as I disappeared πŸ‘» and one day after months I said Oy teacher I would like to finish the course and she said go for it so o have ADHD and I boosted up my tablets to a sensible level 😝and powered my self through the finish line umm πŸ€” yes I did tell my ADHD phyciatrist so πŸ˜˜πŸ™ƒπŸ˜‡onwards it’s not how you get there as long as you get there in the end now truly obviously πŸ™„ do these things properly and tell your mental health team what you are up to as like my ADHD psychiatrist πŸ‘¨πŸΌ‍⚕️ say lloyd some times people don’t understand you as of your ADHD and dyslexia so have a happy Sunday all bless you all πŸ˜‡πŸ˜˜







 

No comments: