Sunday

Eye issues like pinguecula, ๐Ÿงญ and sailed most of the world well a lot of it and ultraviolet sunshine bounces of the surface of water into the corners of you eyes so always wear eye protection

 I have found from all my adventures I have yes a little bit of eye damage going on but one ☝️ is keeping a good eye on it pardon the pun . I find xilin night ointment ๐Ÿงด helps and yes always were sun glasses ๐Ÿค“ I do have a freckle in that eye as well as I have regular check ups and have my eye scanned once a year to make sure that freckle in that eye doesn’t get worse :-) the scan picture say yesterday but it’s last year and the year before so I have one next month so we will all see how my pinguecula is and that freckle inside my eye ๐Ÿ‘ yes obviously ๐Ÿ™„ that concerns me a little but umm I truly have seen a lot and bless I can still see ok with glasses ๐Ÿค“ so hay ho onwards :-) nearly 50 so I can’t grumble ๐Ÿ˜– to much so smile ๐Ÿ˜Š at the world ๐ŸŒŽ and the world will solve back that’s why I always say live every day as your last as you never know do you you just never know  , umm horrible thing isn’t it loosing your sight and Coowee mental health disorders,

I bet you lot will chuckle ๐Ÿคญ and say lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet your ADHD phyciatrist has his hands full when he sees you lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ year he says are you  always this loud I say yea even the back surgeon ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ puts me in a separate room aways from people as I chats aways to the patients lol ADHD is funny ๐Ÿ˜„ I in school would be put on my own as annoying I can get :-) onwards 






No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...