Sunday

Eye issues like pinguecula, ๐Ÿงญ and sailed most of the world well a lot of it and ultraviolet sunshine bounces of the surface of water into the corners of you eyes so always wear eye protection

 I have found from all my adventures I have yes a little bit of eye damage going on but one ☝️ is keeping a good eye on it pardon the pun . I find xilin night ointment ๐Ÿงด helps and yes always were sun glasses ๐Ÿค“ I do have a freckle in that eye as well as I have regular check ups and have my eye scanned once a year to make sure that freckle in that eye doesn’t get worse :-) the scan picture say yesterday but it’s last year and the year before so I have one next month so we will all see how my pinguecula is and that freckle inside my eye ๐Ÿ‘ yes obviously ๐Ÿ™„ that concerns me a little but umm I truly have seen a lot and bless I can still see ok with glasses ๐Ÿค“ so hay ho onwards :-) nearly 50 so I can’t grumble ๐Ÿ˜– to much so smile ๐Ÿ˜Š at the world ๐ŸŒŽ and the world will solve back that’s why I always say live every day as your last as you never know do you you just never know  , umm horrible thing isn’t it loosing your sight and Coowee mental health disorders,

I bet you lot will chuckle ๐Ÿคญ and say lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ I bet your ADHD phyciatrist has his hands full when he sees you lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ year he says are you  always this loud I say yea even the back surgeon ๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿผ‍⚕️ puts me in a separate room aways from people as I chats aways to the patients lol ADHD is funny ๐Ÿ˜„ I in school would be put on my own as annoying I can get :-) onwards 






No comments: