Thursday

So onwards it’s like a little personal war of mine going on in Lloyds little bubble world

so i think o have explanned everythinh as sensabke as possibke . of i pick the phone up to one person honest the phone goes balistic . so inhave ADHD and dyslexia as well and have very well educated my self but it upsets me as i like working but i habe got to keep to standards like i said to the B.H.I standards must be kept and to pit my self in danger to start with is wronh isnt it . i have health and safty in workshop and office practices to be dealing witb chemicals when you cant garantee if the back is going to drop me , you lot mighy find the gambke funny but the gambke can go upto like £80 thousand pounds for me of i drop a proper decent clock . i habe done the best of the best of clocks and proud of all i have done , over 15 years i have only had probably 3-4 naa say 2 customers who didkt want to pay or wait i tell all my customers disabilaties back and ADHD and dyslexia and inhabe worked for professors and massive land owners and people who own 100s of houses and they have all been happy with my behaviour so ot was very hard gettimg qualified in engineering and B.H.I when dyslexic but it is possable if you grab grab grab for your dreams you can get there honest and meet some wonderful people along the way . i told my teacher many thanks for lettimg me do my B.H.I in clocks and watches as yep disability college i went and he will love that i have a MRI showing what i said to him i had beatiful isnt it when you tell the truth .

No comments:

Failed back fusion

really upset as had a failed TLIF back fusion grr