Thursday

Rough time folks but I tell you the truth fighting I am 15 years of dealing nice with the public so public one lloyd is on vacation for a tad and having a bit of a swear and a few fags so pardon me but I’m a qualified engineer and I have done 1000s of clocks and mechanical ⚙️ things but 🤷‍♂️😭✅doctors orders to be good and not speak to anyone sorry

so where we stand today folks in my battle with my path to ritchessness sorry dyslexic but i need to stable my back up as my feet keep going num and tingly . i have peed my self a few times who knows if if its my S1-L5 disk as i habe had these disks cut about but they call it a retro prolaps herniated disk or somthjng close to that i am paranoid of lifting like £5000 £10000 pound clocks if i dont feel stable enough and my back put pressure on the S1-L5 i loose power out of my legs and they go tingly and get peeimg issues and so on like umb feet so honestly went from car to motorbike as of numb foot to bike and sciatica in legs do went and got me an electric bike and di it like that for a bit but prostate issues and peeing issues and pain back pain issues one has ti be a little bit sensible please customers . will show you all the paper work :-)

No comments: