Thursday

Well when is it a permanent disability umm

When I am on my bike you can see by the bulging disks that bulge into my central nerve when I am on my bike or my back swells up then I gets added stenotic numbness in my cards and feet 🦶 so honestly I love 💕 doing things but I am scared to and I get hallucinations from medications so then I got told of by my ADHD phyciatrist and I don’t want to be put in a white padded room now that might sound funny to some of my customers but no shsss stop 🛑 laughing as being serious 🧐 got to be sensible and wait patiently I have been told and told not to fall of my bike plz be nice and think before you ring and offer me something I would love to do sorry 😢 


When o when can I tell my customers look 👀 I have permanent stenotic numbness and it’s dangerous to drive and umm cross the fingers on riding the electric bike as the surgeon says be careful don’t fall off and pins in my tummy ache when back nerve pain and when can I say Oy customers please 🙏 got a few pains going on and the gastrointestinal surgeon and the back surgeon are arguing if it’s back nerve pains or pins from ark at the gastrointestinal surgeon lieing aways he said small lloyd small and I gets the whole stomach laid with mesh and pins umm surgeons and there thoughts on small 
See small 30 odd pinsand clips umm small from left hand side of my waste to right and that’s small umm and a few aches and I am sure when my back aches and a few of those pins ache then umm groin pains then umm how do I explain that to customers please 🙏 as just had a customer phone me plz let me of I love ❤️ working on things but truly it breaks my heart when someone phones me and says got this umm seee what I mean drives me up the wall and my phyciatrist hates it when I annoys him honest as he busy 

Letter of surgeon 
Second operation on back 
See it swells up and I get stenotic numbness in my feet sorry you can see how it swells up can’t you umm umm 



Now I am dyslexia and ADHD so I try to be as black and white as possible ok 



 

No comments: