Thursday

chemicals and eyes umm have a think what clock and watch chemicals do to my poor pingoculars

I have done easy 15000 miles across oceans and easy gone across 9 seas loved 🥰 surfing 🏄‍♂️ sailing ⛵️ swimming 🏊‍♂️ and umm always worked in workshops 



Got this little issue with my eye 👁 yep a pinguecular  dyslexia I think I spelt it right but when I have got one eye glass on or even in a well ventilated room or dust or pollen umm , 
Now I will tell you this for nothing when I use clock or watch chemicals guess what happens to my eyes 👀 umm now the ultraviolet light when sailing ⛵️ or in water catches in the corners of your eyes as it bounces of the water but umm now I have pingoculars in both eyes so umm and you try getting aways from clocks cleaning chemicals Coowee dethcom 10 chemicals the fumes Coowee yep will dry your eyes out if your tear ducts are not working then vroom Coowee so got this little issues with waiting on a back operation and got this little issues on how far to take theses eyes 



Can you see the damage in the eye when it is irritated by chemicals or pollen or the sun 




 

No comments: