Thursday

ADHD Strange isn’t it mum told me once lloyd you can be what every you want if you put your mind to it


 Strange old ADHD dyslexia lloyd got lost in Spain for two days umm , lol have a little cry on the beach πŸ– of benadorm and get of me arse and vroom onwards ,

Umm funny what paths GOD throws you on but it’s true me mum was right I can do anything I put my mind to umm but never really known what umm stupid isn’t it my age and I could still keep picking courses just can’t stick at somthing want to do everything umm can’t help it ADHD strange though the back and eye and tummy staples umm ummm come on it’s funny 6 years behind in gcse English but umm 

My ADHD phyciatrist said I didn’t need English lol πŸ˜‚ umm guess some would say umm that’s cheating broke all my ribs last year knocked my self out and looked down on my self umm still didn’t kill me ummm ,makes me wonder some times umm strange the curve balls thrown at me and the twist and turns umm πŸ€ΉπŸ»πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ€¦πŸ»

Crap when things get really tough Ummm but umm just got to stand up like I did on that beach πŸ– and clean up and turn me page πŸ“„ don’t ask me but I did pass that mental health course didn’t I ummm , 

Truly enjoyed sailing ⛵️ and undoing a tens of thousands of nuts and miles of welding ummm my poor eyes and metal and chemicals and ultraviolet lights umm ,

Crap part  though like working on clocks was grrr old people  but umm didn’t like the old people dieing as made Friends with them umm can’t help my back ummmm.
















Umm bloody ADHD umm what o what do I want to do like sky dive jump of cliff umm but getting old but my brain still wants to go for it lol πŸ˜‚ 

Bla bla bla umm ADHD I suppose somone has to have it lol 

All over the world 🌎 sailed nearly ish lol πŸ˜‚ 
Messed up back already been cut open and fixed once 
Ummm watches and my eyes umm young man’s game I think with my eye damage 
Poor little tummy 30 odd staples 
Typhoon πŸŒ€ season vrooom 
Ha ha ha broke all my ribs and smashed my head in knocked my self out and looked down on my self Coowee that hurt last year 
Top half of my back is just as bad as the bottom half umm 

Umm ADHD 
LOL funny funny funny passed that this year laid downs umm 
Me 6 same age I got lost in Spain for 2 days 
My dodgy back disk ummm



My ten step plan for pain umm sent by the good old NHS doctors
Umm my back surgeon ummm 
Sleep πŸ›Œ disorders la la la la la la 
Lol dyslexia ummmm 

Umm feel like that 6 year old umm crap I said to my ADHD phyciatrist he said yep lloyd it is lol I’m allowed to talk aloud as it’s my blog site and having a think πŸ€” 
Like umm mum went back to college lol πŸ˜‚ come on that’s funny at nearly 50 , umm sticking to things like channels on the tv πŸ“Ί umm bounce bounce bounce sorry everyone just can’t stick to stuff feel bad about that a bit but I really tried hard on the clocks and watches but can’t help my back and eye so umm will have to dig some brain cells out from somewhere and see where me paths take me onwards 

No comments: