Saturday

Russian Baoxuan watch

 Russia make nice things a Baoxuan watch  , don’t service a lot of Russian things but I quite like the look of this and like the seconds hand so I might service and give a clean as it’s easier then the small watch I have on the go and on medication so I will do an easier watch while a bit rough , 

Nowt wrong with getting a few in the go as got ADHD so game on type of thing , I will read up a bit about it and Google it I guess 



No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...