Thursday

ADHD




 I suffer from ADHD , diagnosed and diagnosed dyslexia,

I was overdosed by the local pharmacy and have some time on my hands so I have enrolled on an autism college course over the winter , so I’m reading up on both ,

I am still suffering from hallucinations from being overdosed and wondered if I was borderline on another sensory disorder so learning a bit on sensory disorders,

Now been college loads of times so all kids can learn .

So while I learn about autism I am going to type things down while I learn about autism, vaccines 💉 or anything like that causes autism or ADHD, or sensory disorders,

Funny what I have achieved with ADHD and dyslexia so it’s not impossible. But learning about autism as I wondered about the hallucinations 

No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...