Wednesday

My eyes are aching optican

 He took my glasses 🤓 umm feels like I have sun burn sun burn I tell you lol or I been asleep 😴 with my eyes open he infact told me to sellotape them closed can you beleave it sulatape them closed 

Talking to a good friend another customer Coowee horrible making friends with customers like a million round of old people horrible why o why did I not think of it lovly people but umm over 15 years grrrr known a good 8-9 customers who have died it’s horrible don’t like it 


No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...