Tuesday

Boris Johnson, I went to a disabled college see that crest it’s the queens crest

Check that out boris Johnson ummm ๐Ÿค” looks quite cool never had a CV before building on somthing my chyropract said llloyd wrote a book on ADHD umm though impossible and upsetting bits kind of blogged different sections of and can build on them how’s that sound umm ๐Ÿค” rome wasn’t built in a day was it dear Boris ummm ๐Ÿค” 




Dear Boris Johnson I went to a disabled college so I could at least work part time I have ADHD and dyslexia and a permanent bad back with chronic pain waiting on an operation now obviously ๐Ÿ™„ if you read my posts I will do a deal with you boris Johnson I can turn the page on your drinking and lieing but you got to be helping people like me out plz , yea yea you will say but the covid lloyd yea you were getting pissed right up right through it all umm I gave up drinking 16 years ago as I was alcoholic so I vroom already had been to college but got given a disability a accident which wasn’t my fault a socket broke and it said unbreakable so boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ it bloow up and throw me forwards giving me three herniated disks and that’s the start of my story of my back pains .
So the queen even helped me and you say every person even if disabled is allowed to try and work well I have tried really hard to work and go college and better my self so I don’t se why I should have to wait longer then a year for an operation so first things first plz Boris Johnson millions like me on waiting lists and will vote ๐Ÿ—ณ for you if you pump more money into the NHS and my spinal team and my mental health team say a little preyer and hope you can hear me as I truly studied long and hard to pass my qualifications to be part of society 

Loves England ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ and I can turn the page on your drinking and bad behaviour as lots turn the page on mine so chop chop prime minister Boris Johnson plz :-) 
Obviously ๐Ÿ™„ sorry but got ADHD and dyslexia 

 

No comments: