Friday

Buren Swiss watch service, waiting on back surgery,

I do have a few watches waiting to be stripped down and serviced but my S1 disk needs to be operated on I am in a NHS queue for a back operation which has a tailback off a year 
S1 disk the left in blue is where it has been cut away in the last operation the part that has been getting worse is where the curser pointer is that’s the part that needs cutting out to release the pressure of my central nerve.

When sat in a chair leaning towards a watch 225 % more pressure is put on my spine while sat down on every ones spines in-fact, so I can only sit and do a few hours a day sat down so I am shut at the moment and on morphine and pregabalin and anti inflammatory medications,

So I will just be doing my own stuff for amusement for a bit as to take on customers work and be medicated up to the eye balls is a tad wrong isn’t it , 

I enjoy doing watches or anything as it’s interesting to me but my apologies if I go adrift a tad while stripping these watch movements down as obviously medicated up as of the wait in the NHS queue for back surgery:-) 




 

No comments: