Thursday

Longcase Service


 


ummmm its ok me saying a price to clean and service a clock but i need to clear all this away to see any damage so your final bill can go up i just loose money other wise
 


 

I Need to put new bushes in after polishing the pivots. you normally get a bit more space I do 3 bushes for free in the service and after that they will be charged for so if a clock has not had a clean for 20 odd years this might take place .


 I am getting there, need to get the date detent back on the wheel. as its broken of . Its been happy ticking away over night so thats always good to see.


No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...