Wednesday

Fusee Line Broken




 

What happens is the line breaks and spins very quick, normally causing some damage.There is a picture of one of your pivots all scored and scratched up so i will polish all that out. All fusee lines wear out and could end up being costly.




New Fusee Line I have made. I will pop it on after i have given the clock a service. It has over a 10 stone breaking strain so i will be happy to think it will not break
Oil has gone of so the movement needs a clean.The bushes should of been the same thickness as the plate.
The Spring is damaged I need to replace the spring

No comments:

ADHD-Autism-ASD new special MRI scanner and imaging shows the evidence of a brain having Autism and ASD and it’s kind of sketchy with showing ADHD but truly all medical students us my brain to learn from

The most clicked on Nuro diverse nurodivergent umm ADHD-ASD-Autisum , specially designed MRI orogram to spot ADHD-Autisum-ASD if you put t...